Association of Water and Environment (AWE)
Description: The Association for Water and the Environment (AWE) is a student chapter of the professional organizations Water and Environment Federation (WEF), and the American Water Works Association (AWWA). AWE strives to develop students interested in the water industry by allowing them to attain more information regarding professional development, and additional opportunities for community outreach. AWE also works towards promoting an avenue for exchange of ideas between students, graduate students, and professionals in the water and environmental field.
2021-2022 Chapter Officers:
- President: Megan Wittman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Presidents: Amelia Wyndrum and Adrian Romero
- Treasurer: Amelia Wyndrum
- Engineering EXPO Rep: Megan Wittman
- Engineering Student Council Rep: Adrian Romero
- Co-Advisor: Professor Belinda Sturm - email@example.com
- Co-Advisor: Professor Justin Hutchison - firstname.lastname@example.org
KU Student Chapter of WEF and AWWA
The University of Kansas
c/o Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering Dept.
2150 Learned Hall 1530 West 15th Street
Lawrence, KS 66045