Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering
The Master of Civil Engineering (M.C.E.) degree is a coursework-only master’s degree in civil engineering for both full-time and evening-only students. Students pursuing the M.C.E. degree can specialize in any of the following areas of civil engineering:
- Construction engineering and management
- Environmental engineering
- Geotechnical engineering and materials
- Structural engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Water resources engineering
- Power systems engineering
As a full-time student, you can earn the M.C.E. degree in two semesters, starting in either fall or spring!
A bachelor’s degree in a field of engineering is required for admission to the M.C.E. degree program.
Evening-only students specializing in structural engineering can complete all coursework for the M.C.E. degree at KU Edwards Campus in Overland Park.