Date: Thursday, November 8th
Suggested arrival time to set up table: 7am
Location: KU Memorial Union, 5th floor, 1301 Jayhawk Blvd, Lawrence, KS 66045.
Contact: Yelena Kistanova, Accountant, at email@example.com, or tel: (785)-864-3775
- Verbal acknowledgement by the Conference Chair at opening session
- Company logo is projected at the conspicuous location during breaks and lunch time
- Opportunity to include a double-sided brochure (up to 8.5” x 11”) in conference packet if the brochure is delivered by November 1st
- Company logo on conference signage
- A vendor may sponsor an event without attending the conference but having representation and company exposure (saving in travel cost).
- Company logo on conference program given to every attendee
- Receive multi-media exposure on KU CEAE Facebook Pages, conference website, LinkedIn and Twitter where we place your company logo with a link to your company’s website.
- Support education of future engineers
- Package 1: Sponsorship - $500
- Package 2: Sponsorship & Exhibition - $1000
- Complete the Registration Form and email it to Yelena Kistanova at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a check, payable to the KU, CEAE Department, with attention to Yelena Kistanova.
Mailing address: KU CEAE department, Attn: Yelena Kistanova 2150 Learned Hall Lawrence, KS 66045-7526
- Email a high resolution logo to Yelena Kistanova at email@example.com for your logo to be included in the conference program.
Payment Terms and Conditions: Payment in full is required with your application to secure your table space. CEAE department, as presenter and manager of 50TH Annual Geotechnical Engineering Conference reserves the right to refuse table space to any organization or individual with prior notification about cancellation
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- As an Sponsor, if you are unable to attend the conference you may send a substitute member of your organization at no additional charge.
- Cancellations must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A full refund of Exhibitor registration fee, less $50 administrative fee, will be provided if cancellation is made by October 30th, 2018. No refund will be provided after October 31st.
- A $30 fee will be charged for a returned check.