49th Annual Geotechnical Conference
University of Kansas
Kansas Memorial Union,
Woodruff Auditorium (5th Floor)
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Join colleagues and a host of industry experts for an action-packed day exploring the latest developments and hottest topics in the geotechnical field.
Earn 6.5 PDHs!
Featuring the 53rd Karl Terzaghi Lecture
Kerry Rowe, Queens University, Ontario, Canada
Who should attend:
- Geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineers and geologists.
- Structural, Hydraulic, and highway engineers.
- State, county, and municipal transportation officials.
- Township building and road supervisors.
- Contractors and construction equipment vendors.
- Materials and soil-testing suppliers, technicians and personnel.
$175 by October 26
$195 after October 26
Full-time students are free.
Exhibitor space and sponsorships are available. Email us at CEAEConf@ku.edu for more information.
Bookmark this webpage and check back periodically for additional information.