Exhibitor Opportunities and Registration
Gain easy access to more than 300 environmental engineering professionals.
Would your organization like to increase exposure to key customers and display your products and services to educate and attract new prospects?
Exhibiting at the Environmental Engineering Conference puts your products and services within easy grasp of hundreds of professionals authorized to purchase those goods and services. The Environmental Engineering Conference draws participants from diverse professional backgrounds, including:
- Municipal and utility engineers
- Consulting engineers
- Public works directors
- Plant superintendents and operators
- Representatives of state and federal agencies
- Technical support staff
- Professors and Students
- Brand: Opportunity to enhance your brand awareness and recognition
- Web: Multi-media exposure on KU CEAE Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, and conference website, where your company logo will appear with a link to your company’s website
- Print: Your company logo and contact information included in conference program
- Education: A lineup of excellent speakers address a broad spectrum of topics relevant to environmental professionals
- Networking: Make valuable contacts through our targeted audience. Continental breakfast and refreshment breaks are served in the exhibit hall. General session and lunch rooms are in close proximity, allowing unlimited interaction with attendees.
- Promotion: Demonstrate and promote your latest products and services.
- Visibility: Increase your visibility in front of the government and industry representatives.
All Exhibitors receive:
- Conference registration for two attendees included with each exhibit space
- Exhibit space – 8 ft. deep by 10 ft. wide
- Table with cloth and two chairs provided or free-standing space.
- Space is not reserved until the Exhibitor application and payment are received.
- Location is available on a first-come basis. Set-up starts at 7:30 a.m. on the morning of the conference
- Complete the Registration Form and email it to Waqas Rana, and
Pay the registration fee for the conference at:
- Eventbrite, or
- Send a check made payable to "KU CEAE Department" at:
KU CEAE Department
Attn: Waqas Rana
1530 West 15 St., Room 2150
Lawrence, KS 66045-7526
- Be sure to send a high resolution logo (at least 72 dpi) to Waqas Rana for your logo to be included in the conference program.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We encourage you to send a substitute if you cannot attend. A full refund of registration fees, less a $50 administrative fee, will be available if requested in writing and received by April 5, 2023. No refunds will be made after that date. A $30 fee also will be charged for returned checks. (Please note that if you fail to cancel by the deadline and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.) KU CEAE reserves the right to cancel the Conference and return all fees in the event of insufficient registration. The liability of the University of Kansas is limited to the registration fee. The University of Kansas will not be responsible for any losses incurred by registrants, including but not limited to airline cancellation charges or hotel deposits.
Promotional Items — contact us to discuss your ideas!
Past Sponsors and Exhibitors include:
- A Better Earth Inc
- Axiom Instrumentation Services
- Clear Water Equipment LLC
- DXP/Pump & Power
- EMR Inc
- Enviro-Line Company Inc
- Environmental Process Equipment Company
- Garver LLC
- George Butler Associates
- Haynes Equipment Company
- JCI Industries Inc
- KC Ram Jack
- Keystone Laboratories
- Letts Van Krik and Associates
- Mayer Specialty Services LLC
- Midwest Laboratories, Inc.
- Nutri-Ject Systems Inc
- Ray Lindsey Company
- RE Pedrotti Company Inc
- SCS Engineers
- Tetra Tech Inc
- The Judy Company Inc
- Trekk Design Group LLC
- Trinity Consultants Inc