Date: November 10th, 2021
Suggested arrival time to set up table:
Location: KU Memorial Union, 5th floor, 1301 Jayhawk Blvd, Lawrence, KS 66045.
Contact: Waqas Rana, Accountant, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tel: (785)-864-1033
- Brand: Enhance your brand awareness and recognition
- Web: All Exhibitors receive multi-media exposure on KU CEAE Facebook Pages, conference website, LinkedIn and Twitter where we place your company logo with a link to your company’s website.
- Print: Your company logo and contact information included in conference program.
- Education: Take advantage of the lineup of excellent speakers as they address relevant topics.
- Networking: Make valuable contacts through our targeted audience. Continental breakfast and refreshment breaks are served in the exhibit hall. General session and lunch rooms are in close proximity, allowing unlimited interaction with attendees.
- Promotion: Demonstrate and promote your latest products and services.
- Visibility: Increase your visibility in front of the government and industry representatives.
All exhibitors receive the following:
- Conference Registration for two attendees included with each exhibit space.
- Exhibit Space – 8’ deep x 10’ wide.
- Table w/ cloth and two chairs provided, or free-standing space.
- Space is not reserved until the Exhibitor Application and Payment are received.
- Location is available on a first-come basis. Set-up starts at 7:00 a.m. in the morning of the conference.
(Includes Exhibition Space (8’ deep x 10’ wide) plus Registration Fees for up to 2 people)
|Early-Bird Rate effective through Oct 22, 2021||$750|
|Regular Rate Effective Oct 23, 2021||$850|
|Optional: additional attendee (third)||$140|
- Complete the Registration Form and email it to Waqas Rana at email@example.com.
- Send a check, payable to the KU, CEAE Department, with attention to Waqas Rana.
KU CEAE Department
Attn: Waqas Rana
2150 Learned Hall
Lawrence, KS 66045-7526
- Email a high resolution logo to Waqas Rana at firstname.lastname@example.org for your logo to be included in the conference program.
Payment Terms and Conditions: Payment in full is required with your application to secure your table space. CEAE department, as presenter and manager of 53rd Annual Geotechnical Engineering Conference reserves the right to refuse table space to any organization or individual with prior notification about cancellation.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- As an exhibitor, if you are unable to attend the conference you may send a substitute member of your organization at no additional charge.
- Cancellations must be emailed to: email@example.com
- A full refund of Exhibitor registration fee, less $50 administrative fee, will be provided if cancellation is made by October 29, 2021. No refund will be provided after October 30th.
- A $30 fee will be charged for a returned check.