• Home
  • CEAE Employment

CEAE Employment

To apply for any of these positions, please go to the KU Employment site. Click on the appropriate link (Students, Staff, or Faculty, Lecturers, Academic Staff)  then look for the number listed here.


  • ​Student Research Assistant (Student Hourly/Work Study)
    • POOL: Student Research Assistant II – Student Hourly /Work Study #5101BR
  • Structural Engineering: 
    • Reinforced Concrete/Seismic: #6965BR​
    • Reinforced Concrete/Shear:  #5429BR

CEAE Links

Faculty Searches

Environmental Engineering with a focus on Water Quality  9722BR

Water Resources Engineering   9723BR

CEAE Newsletter (pdf)
49th Annual Geotechnical Engineering Conference
Professional Development Series
Tiberti Lecture Series
Where in the World

Follow KU CEAE