A minimum of 3.0 GPA is required for admission into the construction management M.C.M degree program.
The M.C.M. degree requires 30 credit-hours of graduate coursework, consisting of 18 hours of core courses and 12 hours of elective courses. The core courses required for the M.C.M. degree are:
- CMGT 700 Construction Project Management
- CMGT 701 Construction Planning & Scheduling
- CMGT 702 Construction Equipment & Methods
- CMGT 703 Construction Quality, Productivity, & Safety
- CMGT 704 Construction Estimating & Bidding
- CMGT 705 Construction Contracts, Bonds & Insurance