Courses and Requirements
Four courses are required to complete the certificate, two of which are mandatory. Students select the remaining two courses from the list of additional accepted courses.
- CE 764 Advanced Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- CE 765 Advanced Steel Design- Building Structures
Additional Courses Satisfying Certificate Requirements:
- CE 763 Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures
- CE 766 Advanced Steel Design- Bridge Structures
- CE 768 Design of Timber Structures
- CE 769 Design of Masonry Structures
- CE 865 Structural Design for Dynamic Loads
The minimum grade for any course to be applied toward the certificate is a grade of B. No credits may be transferred from another institution for this certificate.